A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





29.5.08

Totally off topic...

Today a young man lost his life too soon in a motorcycle accident. Luc Bourdon was 21, had been with the Vancouver Canucks and the Manitoba Moose of the NHL for the last three years. Not only was he personable, charming and a genuine person; he was a blossoming defenseman whom the team will sorely miss. I ask you to hold him and those who grieve for him in your prayers, whatever your faith.

I will miss seeing him on the ice during the games and I'll miss the off the ice glimpses we got of him through the press. I was so impressed with him and recognize the quality of person he was.

Goodbye Luc.

If you are interested there are some tributes to him both on YouTube (search Luc Bourdan) and the Canucks.com.

No comments: