A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





4.5.08

Ocean Motion Bracelet

When I'd completed the last bracelet, Elegance 2 Drop, I was excited to start the next one and this is it. I've listed it on my Etsy site, for sale. This is part of my description there:
My inspiration was the motion of the ocean which I can see and hear all day every day as I live at the shore. I've long been fascinated by the interaction of the ocean and the shore it washes over. The motion of the ocean reorganizes the composition of the shore with every wave. The bracelet is meant to reveal that one small moment when the ocean has backed away and left behind visible evidence of having been there. The next wave it's all gone and reorganized.


Now on to a commission that's been waiting while I played!







No comments: