A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





26.5.08

Away From My Beads!

I'm in Vancouver this week for medical appointments and I'm away from my beads. Though I brought supplies to start something, I'm not sure that I'll have time to get to it. Why am I mentioning this? It's in case there are folks out there who follow my blog and wonder why I'm not posting.

I'm hoping to get to a couple of bead shops while I'm here and if I'm make any interesting purchases, I'll post a photo. The weather here is beautiful and I'm enjoying the lack of rain!

Oh...I have an almost finished bracelet at home that I'll complete when I get home. I thought I'd be able to get it done and posted before I left, but no such luck. It's about all of the time I had to spend getting ready for the installation of laminate floors while I'm gone! Whoo hoo! No more disgusting carpet!

No comments: