The piece that was inspired by the photo (below a couple of posts) is finally finished. It's not exactly what I had in mind but I had "technical" difficulties. The ocean jasper stone I used in the pendant had no hole in it and I wasn't able to manage a way to set it that would leave the stone completely visible though that is what I'd hoped to achieve. The spiral rope is a combination of 10 different coloured Delica seed beads. It was the first time I tried using Delicas for a spiral rope and I AM pleased with how that came out. I still have more beads in these colours and I'm contemplating another project.