A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





5.6.08

Treasury Makes Etsy Front Page

I created a Treasury on Etsy yesterday, sitting by my computer for about an hour waiting for the opportunity. I'm told that this Treasury has broken a record for the highest number of Etsy BeadWeavers Team in a single Treasury on the front page. It was so much fun to make and I've received so many nice notes back from artists featured in it. As the Treasury will expire, I've added links to the Etsy stores of the artists so that you can check them out!



They are arranged from top right across to the left and then down to the next row.

Blue Bell Tassel Lariat
Divine Sacred Emerald
Surly Wrap Around Chain
Crazy About Green Pottery Tea Cup
OOAK Bead Embroidered Pendant NATIVE SPIRIT
Amitty Vineyard III
Embellished Green Arrowhead Necklace
Kaleidoscope Fine Art Print on Canvas
Irish Springtime Necklace
budanArt 8.5 x 11 Print - Summer Birches
Dragonfly Envy
Whimsical Bella Hand Painted Lead Free Wine Glasses

No comments: