A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





8.6.08

GIMME THE GARNETS...and no one gets hurt Bracelet

I'm still feeling a bit ambivalent about this bracelet. When I started it, it was to be an experiment in 3-drop peyote stitch and when the base was finished I contemplated cutting it up and starting again. Instead, I decided to embellish it with some beautiful garnet stones I have. Once that was done again, I was still feeling like cutting it up. Instead, I decided to leave it overnight before I made a decision. As it turned out, after a few hours of 'living with it', I decided I like it. It's unique and for someone who loves garnets like I do...would be a wonderful addition to a bling wardrobe. It's listed for sale in my Etsy shop.







No comments: