A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





7.2.10

I've Been NOT Beading Again!

Several months ago I found this adorable free pattern for baby slippers and bought some wool to knit some. As you can see from the photos below...I couldn't just knit one pair. The biggest challenge was to make two of the slippers "match" and look like a pair while working with yarn that changes colours. The pairs aren't identical but I'm satisfied with how they look. Unfortunately, my youngest grandbaby is 13 - so long past these tiny slippers. A friend suggested that I wait for some great grandbabies but I'm hoping that doesn't happen for at least another five years! Twenty is too young for my oldest granddaughter to start a family!










These booties came from a free pattern that is available on patons.com. (NB: you'll need to be a member to get it)

No comments: