A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





2.2.09

3-D Triangles

This necklace is created entirely with Delica beads. When I found the instructions to created these 3-D triangles I just had to try them. I also wanted to try linking two together. It was a bit of a challenge to weave the one into the first, but obviously not impossible. I'd lo it again. I tried them in several different of bead combinations but like the result with the Delicas best.

The photos aren't very good because I've already packed most of my photo equipment. The beads are silver lined gold, opaque chocolate brown and AB cream. The triangles can be worn with the gold side or the cream side showing giving the necklace a bit of variability. I'm also planning on making matching earrings.





No comments: