A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





2.4.08

Visiting Vancouver..

I'm away from home at the moment and didn't bring along my camera this time. Silly of me really as the cherry trees are in bloom as well as the magnolias! I'm reminded one more time what a beautiful city this is!

Yesterday, I went to a beading store that I always try to get to when I'm here and discovered that seed beads were on sale 20% off! Yippee!! Needless to say, I bought a bunch. I can hardly wait to get home to stitch them into another peyote bracelet. This seems to be my new obsession. I also managed to get two fresh water pearls that I'm going to use as closures on two of the bracelets waiting to be finished. I got to see a couple of variations on beaded closures in the bead shop and I think I'm going to try my hand at them.

That's it for now. Busy schedule ahead but home again tomorrow.

No comments: