A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





8.10.07

Beaded Bracelet Beginnings

I realize that these bracelets represent the simplest form of beading bracelets. They are basically just strung beads. The only real creativity involves my choices of beads and their sequence. Still, they were fun to make and I like the way they look.


SOLD November 21/07
It was really difficult to photograph this one with the colour accurate. I especially like the dragonfly beads in it.


Sold December 1/07
This bracelet has three twisted triangle beads that just can't be accurately photographed.


Can you see the silver circle with a bead in the center of it. The clear glass beads have turquoise foil in them.


Sold December 1/07
This bracelet includes some gorgeous iridescent black beads.

No comments: