A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





20.5.09

Artist's Studio Tour

It's another red sky at night last night and today is a gorgeous warm sunny day!



I'm going to be participating in a local event - The Powell River Studio Tour.

"The Powell River Studio Tour is an annual self-guided tour of artists and artisans on the Upper Sunshine Coast of British Columbia that is free to the public. 2009 marks the 5th year of the Tour and showcases 30 individual artists and artisans plus another 25 represented at the gallery.

On this year’s Tour there are 27 locations from Lund to Lang Bay with each studio providing an example of the diversity and excellence of the art community in the Powell River region. An added bonus is the spectacular natural beauty that can be enjoyed along the way."


It doesn't actually happen until August 22nd and 23rd but I'm already gearing up for it and I'm pretty excited. As my studio is in my home, it means that lots of folks will be coming to my home. It will be a wonderful way to share my jewelry artistry and more of the detail of what goes into it. I'm planning to do some works in progress to document the process of designing and developing a piece.

No comments: