A blog about change and whatever medium I'm currently expressing my creativity through....





14.3.09

Beady Things in the Works

I am taking time to bead (tomorrow I'll get some photos up of work in progress) though I'm not completely unpacked and settled in yet. My upstairs bedroom has been stripped of it's carpet and on Monday I'll pick up the material for my new floor. I'm having fir planks installed and I can hardly wait. It should be in and finished by the end of the month. Two days ago, I had the vents in the house cleaned. What a process that is! Between taking out the carpet one day and the vent cleaning the next, my allergies are really active. But this evening after a cloudy day, the sun broke through as it was setting to provide one more beautiful sunset. As I type this, I can see Venus already...the first "star" in the night sky.

This is just one of a series of photos I took tonight as the sun broke through and sank in the evening sky. More of these photos are here.

No comments: